When you’re having a really, really bad day, it’s hard to look outside of your own personal woes.
And that’s fine. When you’re angry, sad, or frustrated, it can be cathartic to only focus on yourself and fully experience those intense emotions before they dissipate. But as they say, there’s always someone out there who has it worse than you, and seeing other people’s troubles can really put yours in perspective. That’s why if you’re dealing with really crappy circumstances right now, don’t worry — these 20 people are right there with you, and chances are their situations are even more terrible than yours.
1. What a beautiful sight to see first thing in the morning.
2. “Today is not my day.”
3. “What happens when you forget to roll your window up before a snowstorm.”
4. “On second thought, I think I’ll walk.”
5. Every college student’s worst nightmare.
6. “A girl I know went to the zoo and accidentally dropped her phone. She didn’t want it back.”
7. “So my sister got her allergy test done and she was allergic to everything they tested for. Her worst reaction was to horses.”
8. “Oh, no.”
9. “Fuck this kid in particular.”
10. “Wes is seen here crawling into a unusually deep and narrow 70 foot den in order to sedate and re-collar a 320lb male black bear around Bryce Canyon National Park.” FUN!
11. “Yep, that’s snow.”
12. “A porcupine fell from a tree and fell on her head. The apex of unluckiness.”
13. “Was at a party last weekend. The owner of the apartment told us it will be a green/blue party. (Blue is a German expression for being drunk and green for weed). This guy thought we meant a costume party.”
14. “Halloween 1989. That’s me on the right. My sister is behind me and about to have a really bad day.”
15. “The F fell off my Ford Fiesta Flame. Now I drive a Ford Fiesta Lame.”
16. When you accidentally drop your freshly finished sculpture.
17. “Some water running from the roof got stuck by the paint on the ceiling.”
18. “This happened to the plane mid-flight. The whole plane shook and our collective buttholes puckered.”
19. “What happens when you go for the rear defrost but hit the sun roof. Alaska style.”
20. “How to lose at life.”
(via Bored Panda)
Suddenly feeling better about your bad day? Same here. What’s the worst thing that’s ever happened to you? Be sure to share your misfortune in the comments below.
Read more: http://www.viralnova.com